- Power consumption: 55W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: T3.15A 250V
- Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 117mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
LEDJ TPix PanelLEDJ472
The LEDJ TPix Panel 25mm pitch, pixel mappable fixtures controllable by DMX, Art-Net or Kling-Net.
The on-board network switch allows for the Art-Net or Kling-Net to be fully daisy chained for fast connection.
A host of built in macros can be triggered from the menu system or via DMX for simple operation, or for full pixel control, the Art-Net or Kling-Net protocols may be used.
All feature robust aluminium chassis, complete with sliding hardware for rigging and panel to panel alignment.
All fixtures have a wide 120° viewing angle and feature a milky, frost effect front screen.
A clear front screen is also included to further expand the versatility of this series.
- 144 tri-colour SMD 5050 LEDs (RGB)
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Illuminance: 3290 Nits - clear front screen
- Illuminance: 2900 Nits - frosted front screen
- Refresh rate: 400Hz
- Pixels: 12 x 12
- Pixel pitch: 25mm
- DMX channels: 8
- Art-Net channels: 432
- Bracket allows for multiple rigging or floor standing applications
- 4 push button menu with LCD display
- PowerCON input/output
- 5-Pin XLR input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Ethercon input/output (Art-Net/Kling-Net)
- Convection cooled