- Power consumption: 45W
- Power supply: 100~240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: F3.15A 250V
- Battery: 14.8V 5200mAh
- Battery fuse: F5A 250V
- Dimensions: 204 x 138 x 144mm
- Weight: 3kg
LEDJ Rapid QB1 RGBWLEDJ351
The Rapid QB1 RGBW is a portable battery powered uplighter outputting ultra-smooth colours from rich saturated hues to subtle pastel shades.
With a compact and robust housing design makes this fixture extremely portable and easily concealable.
It's internal lithium battery has autonomy of up to 18 hours in single colour mode and up to 8 hours of colour fading and chases, while the charging time is only 5 hours.
The light source is composed of 4 x 8W high-power Red, Green, Blue and White LEDs and the extractable foot allows you to adjust the tilt angle. On-board wireless DMX Receiver makes for a truly cable free operation and is W-DMX compatible.
- 4 x 8W quad-colour LEDs (RGBW)
- Beam angle: 15° (field angle: 29°)
- 1,954 Lux @ 2m
- 1.2kHz refresh rate
- DMX channels: 4/6 or 10 selectable
- Wireless DMX control (W DMX compatible)
- Static colour, colour change, colour fade, auto and sound active modes
- Master/slave mode when cabled
- 0-100% dimming and variable strobe
- M10 rigging point for clamp
- Adjustable foot support for angled floor standing applications (up to 25°)
- Carry handle for transportation
- Safety bond/security chain point
- 4 push button menu with LED display
- Rechargeable battery for wireless applications
- Maximum run time: up to 18 hours (single colour), 8 hours (colour change/fade), 4 hours (full on)
- Charging time: 5 hours (max.)
- IEC power input/output
- 3-Pin XLR input/output
- Convection cooled
- Supplied with IR remote