Lavry DA11 Stereo D/A ConverterDA11
The DA11 includes a full complement of USB, XLR, RCA, and optical digital audio inputs to offer flexibility in using computer, network music, or stand-alone CD player sources, as well as studio equipment.
Balanced and unbalanced output options are provided for ease in connection to a wide range of Hi-Fi as well as professional audio gear. High quality XLR to RCA adaptors are included for connection to RCA input equipment.
Like the highly acclaimed LavryBlack DA10, the DA11 offers extreme transparency and musicality in DA conversion with the ability to control speaker volume using digitally controlled analogue volume circuitry. This allows the DA11 to be connected directly to a power amp or powered monitors without a preamp for the ultimate in “straight-wire” listening.
- Ultra low jitter mode to minimise source degradation
- Patented >PiC< Playback Image Control™
- Accepts input sample rates between 30kHz and 200kHz
- Potentiometer-free digitally controlled analogue volume circuitry
- High power discrete headphone output
- XLR, USB, RCA (Coaxial) and Optical (Toslink) digital inputs
- Infrared remote control with user supplied universal remote control
- Power On/Off muting protection on Main and Headphone outputs
- Balanced or unbalanced outputs with Polarity Inversion
- Included XLR to RCA adapters for easy connection to RCA inputs
- Live/Location Sound
- Post Production
- The Volume setting controls both the rear panel XLR Line and front panel Headphone outputs.
- Line Output – Rear panel balanced XLR. Front panel configurable for unbalanced operation with the included XLR to RCA adapters for connection using “standard” RCA to RCA cables.
- Headphone Output- Front Panel Stereo ¼” Jack (Line output muting via front panel setting).
- XLR- accepts AES/EBU or SPDIF/ IEC 60958 type II formats with sample frequencies between 32 and 200 kHz
- RCA- accepts AES/EBU or SPDIF/ IEC 60958 type II formats with sample frequencies between 32 and 200 kHz
- Opt- accepts AES/EBU or SPDIF/ IEC 60958 type II formats with sample frequencies between 32 and 96 kHz*
- The optical input is not recommended for inputs with sample frequencies higher than 96 kHz)
- USB- accepts inputs using native OS drivers with sample frequencies between 44.1 and 96 kHz
- Dimensions: 8”w x 1.75”h x 10.75” d (including front panel switches and rear panel connectors)
- Weight: Less than 5lbs, 6 lbs shipping weight
- An optional Rack Mount Kit is available which can be used to mount any combination* of two LavryBlack units in a 1U 19” rack space. Please note that this kit cannot be used to rack mount a single LavryBlack unit in that space.