Laserworld ShowNET - Network InterfaceSHOWNET INTERFACE
Laserworld Showeditor is Laserworld´s all-in-one laser show control software which comes with many easy-to-use features for beginners as well as for professionals.
It features intuitive creation of timeline based laser shows and ready-to-go live laser shows with simple operation and commands. The software includes more than 250 free laser shows and pre-configured MIDI profiles for immediate start.
ILDA (*.ild) files can be exported and imported, allowing an uncomplicated exchange between different software products.
Laserworld Showeditor also supports DMX input and output: It can be remote controlled through a DMX controller and it can control lighting fixtures of any kind.
Enhanced MIDI features grant the creation of own profiles.
Thanks to the Figure Editor even laser show beginners succeed in creating own figures, logos and running or morphing texts. Professional users benefit from advanced features, like the abstracts generator, colour adaption and versatile optimisation tools.
The software user interface is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Romanian.
The Laserworld ShowNET LAN interface can be used in different ways and combinations:
- as interface to Laserworld Showeditor laser show control software (download here for free: https://www.showeditor.com)
- as automated playback system for laser shows
- as DMX triggered playback system for laser shows
- for ILDA Streaming: as ILDA IN - to - LAN - to - ILDA OUT adaptor (ILDA range extender, ILDA over LAN, ILDA over Network)
- as DMX IN - to - LAN - to DMX OUT adapter
- X/Y scanner outputs with 12 bit resolution (4096 different positions on each axis)
- Colour outputs with 8 bit resolution (256 different intensity values per colour channel): red, green, blue, intensity linked to green
- DMX512 input and output (non-isolated)
- 100 Mbit Ethernet port
- Flexible IP address setting: static address, DHCP or AutoIP
- Internal MicroSD card for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB), can be accessed via LAN
- standalone operation and DMX IN/OUT via DMX-Adaptor
- Maximum scan speed ~100.000 points per second
- Up to 16 devices can be used in parallel for multiprojector laser shows
- Built-in ArtNet-to-DMX converter