Laserworld RTI Piko RGB 22 LaserPIKO RGB 22 OPSL - Special Order Item
The RTI PIKO RGB 22 is a compact show laser system (Made in Germany) in a durable, dust proof built housing, which is perfectly suitable for challenging show laser applications.
This laser system not only impresses by a guaranteed RGB output power of 21'500mW but also by its five colour channels, which enable a broader colour spectrum. The broader colour spectrum makes the RTI PIKO RGB 22 ideal for graphics projections.
2'500mW at 658nm red combined with 2'600mW at 638nm red provide a powerful red chroma, while the combination of two different blue diode laser modules (6'500mW/450nm & 4'300mW/462nm) enable more colour shades and a higher visibility. The red and blue diode laser module are fabricated by Ray Technologies in Germany, for the green laser source a 530nm Coherent Taipan OPSL module is used, which stands out due to beam precision and 8'000mW.
Your RTI PIKO RGB 22 can be controlled by ILDA as a standard feature and comes with an advanced main board control via browser interface. It is possible to access the configuration settings for colour, scanning and other parameters directly through a browser application by connecting to the laser via LAN (W-LAN with suitable access point). With this browser interface it is no longer necessary to physically access the laser projector (that is probably mounted several meters high). All configurations can be set remotely from any computer (PC, MAC, Linux), tablet or even mobile phone.
The PIKO RGB 22 can optionally be operated by LAN, DMX, SD card or via stand-alone mode. W-DMX and a detachable remote pad are available on request. At the back side of the device there is an 'ILDA-IN’ interface but also an 'ILDA-Through' to connect one or (in a row) more systems, projecting the same laser patterns.
Maintenance can be reduced to a minimum by the IP54 dustproof built housing.
The very powerful RTI PIKO RGB 22 is well-suited for show laser applications in indoor as well in outdoor areas, at concerts, festivals and other large events. Graphics projections and long distance projections are easily possible.
- Durable dustproof housing
- Advanced main board control via browser interface
- Can be operated by LAN, WLAN, DMX, SD card or the stand alone mode
- Easy operation of multiple systems through your advanced browser interface
- Guaranteed RGB output power of 21500mW
- Five colour channels, which enable a broader colour spectrum
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 21'500 mW
- Power Red: 2'500 mW / 658 nm | 2'600 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 8'000 mW / 530 nm
- Power Blue: 6'500 mW / 450 nm | 4'300 mW / 462 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 4 mm / <1.0 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, Coherent Taipan OPSL
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA; optional DMX, Auto, LAN, SD-card, W-DMX
- Scanner: CT-6210H (RayScan HP), 60 kpps@8° ILDA, max. 80° (@35 kpps), step response time (2° opt. step): 0.3msec
- Scan Angle max.: 80° max.
- Accessories: manual, key, power cable, patch cable, 3-channel-dongle; optional: detachable remote control pad,
- Power Supply: 85-250 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 500 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 250mm
- Height: 265mm
- Depth: 411mm
- Weight: 20kg