Laserworld RTI NANO RGB 30 LaserNANO RGB 30 - Special Order Item
The RTI NANO RGB Series comprise high end show laser light systems 'Made in Germany'.
The RTI NANO RGB 30 has a guaranteed output power of 28'000mW - full colour RGB and with an amazing white balance!
This laser projector is equipped with laser diodes and green OPSL modules with a "10-10-11.5" setup: the three colour sources come with nearly equal power of 10W/638nm, 10W/530nm and 11.5W/450nm. The special type of modules provides brilliant colours and great colour mixtures; especially the 638nm diodes guarantee bright red. Beam accuracy and beam shape is extremely advanced, so these units are suitable for high professional applications. The compact built laser systems are waterproof according to IP65 and the housings are very durable.
The RTI NANO RGB 30 now comes with a scan speed of >40kpps@8° and max. 50° (@25kpps) makes these units suitable for every possible event.* These white light laser devices guarantee great quality even at long distance projections with very good beam specifications of only ca. 6mm/<1.0mrad.
Therefore, the central features of the RTI NANO RGB 30 are:
- 28W perfect white balance
- the "10-10-11.5" Setup - nearly equal power for all colour sources
- solely 638nm diodes for ultra-bright red (instead of the darker 658nm diodes)
- great beam specifications at full angle (ca. 6mm/<1.0mrad)
- >40kpps@8° ILDA
All RTI NANO RGB projectors are equipped with ILDA interface for standard computer control and come with an advanced main board control via browser interface. It is possible to access the configuration settings for colour, scanning and other parameters directly through a browser application by connecting to the laser via LAN (W-LAN with suitable access point). With this browser interface it is no longer necessary to physically access the laser projector (that is probably mounted in several meter height). All configurations can be set remotely from any computer (PC, MAC, and Linux), tablet or even mobile phone.
In addition to that it is possible to order optional control modes, like LAN, DMX, SD-card or auto mode. Even W-DMX and a detachable remote control pad are available on request.
*Optional scanner upgrade: CT-6215HP Big Boy Driver, 60kpps@8° ILDA, max. 80° (@30kpps).
- Full colour RGB and with an amazing white balance
- Guaranteed output power of 28'000mW
- Comes with a scan speed of >40kpps@8 degrees and max. 50 degrees (@25kpps)
- Equipped with laser diodes and green OPSL module providing brilliant colours and great colour mixtures
- Solely 638nm diodes for ultra-bright red (instead of the darker 658nm diodes)
- Very good beam specifications at full angle (ca. 6mm/<1.0mrad)
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 28'000 mW
- Power Red: 10'000 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 10'000 mW / 530 nm
- Power Blue: 11'500 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 6 mm / <1.0 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, Coherent Taipan OPSL
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA; optional DMX, Auto, LAN, SD-card, W-DMX
- Scanner: >40kpps@8° ILDA, max. 50° (@25kpps); optional: CT-6215HP Big Boy Driver, 60kpps@8° ILDA, max. 80° (@30kpps).
- Scan Angle max.: 50° max. (@25 kpps)
- Accessories: Browser interface (integrated), manual, key, Buccaneer cable; optional: detachable remote control pad incl. patch cable
- Power Supply: 85-250 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 900 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 385mm
- Height: 205mm
- Depth: 550mm
- Weight: 32kg