Laserworld PL-10.000RGB LaserPL-10.000RGB - TARM 2.5 (ShowNET) - Special Order Item
The Laserworld PL-10.000RGB show laser light is completely equipped with diodes and has a good white balance, with linear colour fading behaviour and high visibility. The device can be controlled over ILDA and is graphics capable.
The Laserworld PL-10000RGB has a beam diameter of about 5.5 mm and beam divergence of only 1.3 mrad.
Guaranteed output power at aperture is 10,000mW. 2,500 mW / 638 nm (red), 3,000 mW / 520 nm (green), 5,000 mW / 450 nm (blue). Fast scanners work at a speed of 30 kpps@8°ILDA and can do a max. scan angle of 60°.
The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the external cooling fins (bottom part). Thus the maintenance effort is kept very low.
At the back of the unit there are trim pots for colour settings, so the colour balance can be quickly adjusted. The X- / Y-axis offset can also be set by trim pots. Additionally the Scan Safety can be set at the back side of the laser system.
- A low-cost yet powerful solution for power demanding laser applications
- Great for large nightclubs, big stages and festivals
- Bright beams and good visible beams
- Brilliant colours with great linear colour fading behaviour
- Ideal for long distance beam shows and basic graphics projections
- Has a beam diameter of about 5.5 mm and beam divergence of only 1.3 mrad
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 10,000 mW
- Power Red: 2,500 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 3,000 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: 5,000 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 5.5 mm / 1.3 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA
- Scanner: 30 kpps@8°ILDA
- Scan Angle max.: 60° max.
- Power Supply: internal PSU
- Power Consumption: 165 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Length: 345mm
- Width: 312mm
- Height: 200mm
- Weight: 16.5kg