Laserworld DS-2000RGB LaserDS-2000RGB (ShowNET)
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB (ShowNET) units have a built-in network DAC for Showcontroller and Showeditor, but also can be controlled with any ILDA laser control software such as Pangolin Quickshow, Pangolin Beyond, LSX, Lasergraph DSP, etc. via external ILDA interface (e.g. FB3).
They also have a built-in memory with pre-set patterns, that can be easily triggered through DMX, automatic and sound-to-light mode.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB (ShowNET) comes with integrated ShowNET network interface and free laser show software. Details in the box below.
Beginners as well as professionals use the Laserworld Diode Series units, as they are easy to use, versatile in their features and very compact and lightweight.
The Laserworld DS-2000RGB comes with 450 mW red at 638 nm and uses green diodes at 520 nm (400 mW). The blue diode has 1'400 mW power at 450 nm.
Beam specifications are at great 4 mm / 1.1 mrad full angle and scanning can go as fast as 30 kpps@8°, whereas the scanners can scan a maximum angle of 45°.
- Features an integrated ShowNET network interface with free laser control software included
- Colour outputs with 8 bit resolution
- DMX512 input and output (non-isolated)
- 100 Mbit Ethernet port
- Come with diode-only laser sources
- Two different DMX modes
- Guaranteed power at aperture: 1'800 mW
- Power Red: 450 mW / 638 nm
- Power Green: 400 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: 1'400 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 4 mm / 1.1 mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, integrated SD card, stand-alone, sound-to-light
- Scanner: 30 kpps@8°
- Scan Angle max.: 45°
- Basic Patterns: over 120 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, keys, interlock, hex key
- Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz internal PSU
- Power Consumption: 45 W
- Dimensions: 210 x 170 x 145 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 4 kg