Laserworld CS-4000RGB FXCS-4000RGB FX
The Laserworld CS-4000RGB FX is a pure diode, analogue modulated, full-colour RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 4'000 mW and guaranteed output power of 3'500 mW.
The red laser source has an output power of 850 mW / 635 nm, the green of 850 mW / 520 nm and the royal-blue laser source has an output power of 1'800 mW / 450 nm.
The diode laser sources ensure powerful laser beams. The projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of ca. 3 mm and beam divergence of 1.4 mrad. The galvo system has a scan speed of up to 28kpps @ 8° ILDA.
Pattern size can be set by two rotary buttons on the rear side of the housing. The sensitivity of the microphone can be adjusted via the integrated display.
Through DMX, in the stand-alone mode as well as in the sound-to-light mode about ca. 130 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.) can be projected in different colours and in various speed. If the stand-alone mode is active, the pre-programmed patterns run without assistance and in the sound-to-light mode, the laser system projects according to the sound.
Next to the modes mentioned above, this laser projector provides a master-slave-mode. Show lasers of the same series (slave projectors), connected via DMX cable to a main projector (master projector) project the same patterns like the master projector.
The Laserworld CS-4000RGB FX is computer controllable through a professional ILDA interface. Thus own or pre-programmed lasershows, logos, texts or own graphics and animations can be shown in combination with a laser control software (e.g. Showeditor or Showcontroller).
There are safety features like a key switch, an interlock and an on-off switch.
The Laserworld CS-4000RGB FX show laser projector comes with a compact housing, which is lightweight and has a stable bracket. The 360° mounting bracket allows for different mounting positions: a hanging as well as a standing installation is possible - ideal for mobile DJs and temporary laser shows, but also for fixed installations at a truss or at the ceiling.
The Laserworld CS-4000RGB FX is ideal for semi-professional applications and is perfectly suitable in medium-sized to large clubs and discos as well as for mobile DJs, private use and in any other party location.
- 4 W pure diode RGB laser system
- 3 additional grating effects: Line, Burst and Radial
- DMX controllable, master-slave operation possible
- Full diode projector - no DPSS anymore
- Computer controllable via ILDA
- Plug & play: Sound-to-light and stand-alone modes
- Capable of basic graphics - 28kpps @ 8° ILDA scanners
- Full-colour with analogue modulation
- Front panel laser beam masking plate
- 360° mounting bracket
- Total Power: 4'000 mW
- Guaranteed Power: 3'500 mW
- Power Red: 850 mW / 635 nm
- Power Green: 850 mW / 520 nm
- Power Blue: 1'800 mW / 450 nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3 mm / 1.4 mrad
- Scanner: 28kpps @ 8° ILDA; galvo system
- Max. Scan Angle: 40°
- Laser Source: Diode
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: stand-alone, sound-to-light, DMX, ILDA, master-slave
- Basic Patterns: ca. 130 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories: power cable, manual, interlock, key
- Power Supply: 85V - 250 V AC
- Power Consumption: 60 W
- Dimensions: 200 x 165 x 141 mm
- Weight: 5.0 kg