Laserworld CS-1000RGB MKII LaserCS-1000RGB
The Laserworld CS-1000RGB MKII show laser projector comes with a completely new designed compact housing, which is light weight and has a stable bracket.
The bracket allows for different mounting positions: a hanging as well as a standing installation is possible - ideal for mobile DJs and temporary laser shows, but also for fixed installations at a truss or at the ceiling.
The Laserworld CS 1000 RGB MKII is a full colour RGB laser system with a total output power of up to 1,000mW and a minimum output power of 800mW. The red laser source at 650nm has an output power of 200mW, the green at 532nm of 70mW and the royal-blue laser source at a wavelength of 445nm has an output power of 530mW. The laser sources ensure brilliant colours and powerful laser beams. The projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 3mm and beam divergence of 2.0mrad. The galvo system has a scan speed of up to 30kpps.
Pattern size and the sensitivity of the microphone can be set by two rotary buttons on the rear side of the housing.
Through DMX, in the automatic mode as well as in the sound-to-light mode about 200 preset patterns, like waves, tunnels, circles etc. can be projected in different colours and in various speed. If the automatic mode is active, the pre-programmed patterns run without assistance and in the music mode, the laser system projects according to the sound.
The Laserworld CS-1000RGB MKII is computer controllable through a professional ILDA interface. Thus own or pre-programmed lasershows, logos, texts or own graphics and animations can be shown in combination with a laser control software.
There are safety features like a key switch, an interlock interface and an on-off switch.
The Laserworld CS-1000RGB MKII is ideal for semi-professional applications and is perfectly suitable in bars, medium sized clubs and discos as well as for rental companies, mobile DJs, private use and in any other party location.
- A 7 Colour laser projector
- Comes with a completely new designed compact and lightweight housing
- Ideal for mobile DJs, temporary laser shows and fixed installations
- Easy to edit pattern size and sensitivity
- Works in a variety of different speeds
- A variety of different control modes; DMX, automatic, music and ILDA
- Total Power typical: 1.000mW
- Guaranteed power: 800mW
- Power Red: >200mW/650nm
- Power Green: >70mW/532nm
- Power Blue: >530mW/445nm
- Beam Specifications: ca. 3mm / 2mrad
- Laser Sources: Diode, DPSS Laser
- Laser Class: 4
- Operation Modes: auto, music, DMX, ILDA
- Scanner: galvo system, 30kpps at 4°
- Scan Angle max.: 40°
- Basic Patterns: ca. 200 (layers, tunnels, fences, waves, etc.)
- Accessories power cable, manual, interlock connector, key
- Power Supply: 85V - 250V AC
- Power Consumption: 60 W
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 220mm
- Height: 155mm
- Depth: 145mm
- Weight: 3.15 kg