Laserworld BeamBar 10R MK3BEAMBAR 10R MK3
Laserworld BeamBar 10R is a bar with 10 single beam laser outlets, each equipped with a laser diode (the bright and visible red).
Each laser beam can be individually aligned through a 4-point alignment system, that can easily be accessed from the front - so no opening of the housing is necessary.
The BeamBar 10R can be controlled through 13 DMX channels, so each diode can be controlled individually. Thus it's possible to create many different chaser, beam or fan effects.
Due to the standard DMX compatibility, the BeamBar 10R-638 can easily be integrated into an existing lighting setup.
The BeamBar 10R-638 is a great effect for stages, live gigs and nightclubs, as well as for TV Shows and show productions.
- 1'200 mW guaranteed total output power
- 10 red diode modules
- Easy laser alignment via the front plate
- Brightness control - analog modulation
- DMX programmable
- Automatic, stand-alone, and master-slave modes
- Available in three colours, blue, red or green
- Guaranteed Power at aperture: 1'200 mW
- Power Red: 10 x 120 mW / 638 nm
- Beam Specifications*ca.: 3.0 mm / 1.1 mrad
- Laser Source: Diode
- Laser Class: 3B
- Operation Modes: DMX, stand-alone, sound-to-light, master-slave
- Accessories: Interlock connector, manual, key
- IP rating: IP4X
- Power Supply: 85 V - 250 V / AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 50 W
- Dimensions: 1000 x 160 x 80 mm
- Weight: 9.0 kg