Klark Teknik DN100 DI BoxMK176
The DN100 is intended for professional applications where +48 V phantom power is a standard feature on all mixing consoles and its innovative design results in a significantly higher clipping point than many other active DI Boxes, providing +10 dBu output into a 2 k Ohm load.
This increased headroom means that much higher level input signals can be accommodated without the need for an attenuating pad. Combined with a very low noise input circuit topology, DN100 offers a very wide dynamic range, and only requires a single -30 dB pad for use when connecting directly to instrument amplifier outputs.
The DN100 features one parallel-connected XLR and two ¼" TRS inputs, one which may also be used a link output for connection to a guitar or bass amplifier. When connecting to the XLR input only, the input impedance is 20 k Ohm, ideal for line level equipment and offering even lower noise performance. This input impedance is far too low for guitar and bass pickups and is removed from the circuit when a jack plug is inserted into a ¼" TRS input, resulting in a nominal 1 M Ohm input impedance, ideal for passive electric pickups.
With it's illuminated Pad and Earth Lift switches, which along with the +48V phantom power indicator LED, provide 'at a glance' status display, even at wide distances and viewing angles.
The Earth Lift switch separates the input and output grounds, useful in eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies.
The DN100 is fitted with a locating slot for a Kensington lock for added security.
- High-headroom design with +48 V phantom power for extended dynamic range
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation between PA and stage equipment
- 30 dB input pad and earth lift switches
- Features Kensington* lock for added security
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design
- Balanced line input on Neutrik* XLR and high impedance input and link output on 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- Depth (mm): 145
- Height (mm): 60
- Width (mm): 106
- Net weight (kg): 0.8
- Colour: Blue/Silver
- Inputs: Active electronic, balanced or unbalanced
- Outputs: Transformer balanced
- Weight (kg): 0.8
Manufacturer: Klark Teknik