Keith McMillen SoftStep 2SoftStep 2
The SoftStep 2 is a generational leap beyond traditional pedalboards: an unbreakable, programmable MIDI foot controller, giving you unmatched connectivity to any and all of your rigs.
The 10 gesture-sensitive pads register pressure and position, allowing you not just precision, but expression in your foot controls.
SoftStep 2’s status-indicating LEDs and crystal-clear alphanumeric display ensure you never get lost, whether on a dark stage or deep in the groove.
At 18” and 1.3 pounds, SoftStep 2 travels with you anywhere in a backpack or gig bag, and is rugged enough to be thrown onto the stage night after night.
Easy to use out of the box, with built-in compatibility with all major music software.
The combination of LED feedback and pads layered with our Smart Fabric sensors gives you a centralised control source at the tips of your toes freeing your hands to actually play.
- 10 keys with pressure and location (X/Y) sensitivity
- 1 navigation pad with pressure and location sensitivity
- 10 bi-colour (red/green) LEDs
- 4 character alpha-numeric display
- USB connector:
- Mini-USB connector
- USB bus power
- USB power supply (not included)
- SoftStep 1 hardware: ~105mA max draw @ 5V
- SoftStep 2 hardware: ~ 140mA max draw @ 5V
- USB cable (5m, USB 2.0)
- Class-compliant MIDI over USB
- MIDI over 5-pin DIN (via KMI Expander)
- 450mm x 105mm x 24mm
- 1.3lbs (0.59kg)
- (Mac) (Software Editor) Mac OS 10.5 or later Intel Core 2 Duo processor or greater 50MB free hard disk space
- (Windows) (Software Editor) Windows 7 or greater Intel Core 2 Duo processor or greater 50MB free hard disk space
Manufacturer: Keith McMillen Instruments