Keith McMillen QuNexusQuNexus
The QuNexus is the most versatile keyboard Keith McMillen could dream up.
Equal parts portable and powerful, QuNexus delivers professional sound and connectivity, and is durable enough to survive whatever life on the road may throw at you.
Highly programmable and customizable, QuNexus connects to every electronic instrument and software package in your studio, putting control back in your hands.
Designed for music-makers, by music-makers, QuNexus offers you everything you want out of a keyboard now, and anything you can imagine in the future.
Keith set out to create a deeply expressive and adaptable keyboard that can be personally programmed by each artist, but can also withstand the realities of daily use and abuse.
The result is QuNexus, the toughest and smartest keyboard on the market.
- 25 LED backlit keys with pressure and tilt sensitivity
- Pitch bend pad
- Octave up/down buttons
- 5 function buttons
- 3 3.5mm TRS connectors (stereo)
- USB bus power
- USB power supply (not included)
- ~150mA max draw @ 5V Included
- Micro-USB cable (1m, USB 2.0)
Octave Shift Range:
- -2 to +3 octaves
- 2 Customizable User Curves
- Class-compliant MIDI over USB MIDI over 5-pin DIN (via KMI Expander) Control Voltage
Control Voltage Range:
- Outputs: 0V – 5.2V
- Inputs: 0V – 5.0V
CV Pitch Output Modes:
- 1V per octave
- 1.2V per octave
- Hz per Volt
- 325mm x 84mm x 11mm
- (Mac) (Software Editor) Mac OS 10.5 or later Intel Core 2 Duo processor or greater 50MB free hard disk space
- (Windows) (Software Editor) Windows 7 or greater Intel Core 2 Duo processor or greater 50MB free hard disk space
Manufacturer: Keith McMillen Instruments