JBL VRX918SP Dual 18" Active SubwooferJBL0756
The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- VXR918SP 18" High Power Sub
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for secure satellite speaker mounting
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- Optional array frame
- Power Rating: 1500 Watts Peak LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
- Frequency Range: 31 Hz – 220 Hz
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz – 220 Hz
- Maximum Peak Output: 126 dB SPL at 1m
- Bandpass Nominal Impedance: LF: 2 x 2 ohms
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet
- Audio Input Connector: XLR with loop through
- User Controls: Input Attenuator (0-16 dB) Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass 80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru.
- Signal Processing: DSP based, resident in Input Module
- System Management: DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz
- AC Line Voltage: User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%)
- AC Input Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements: 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure: 18 mm birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 508mm
- Width: 597mm
- Depth: 749mm
- Weight: 38.5kg