JBL EON612 12" Active PA SpeakerJBL1627
The EON612 is a true step forward in technology developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible regardless of its application.
Completely rethinking how truly good an affordable self-contained, portable PA system can be, JBL engineers purposely designed and built the EON612 from the ground up featuring JBL’s advanced waveguide technology, JBL designed and manufactured transducers, and convenient, wireless remote control of its onboard DSP EQ parameters via Bluetooth.
This total redesign of the EON platform leverages the latest technologies in cabinet materials, acoustic science, transducer design and user friendliness that delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor in a fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system for today’s working musicians and sound providers.
- Developed specifically to deliver the best sound possible
- Affordable self-contained, portable PA system
- Featuring JBL's advanced waveguide technology
- Delivers the extraordinary quality of a high-end studio monitor
- Fully professional, highly flexible, easy to use, portable system
- For today's working musicians and sound providers
- System Type: Self powered 12", two-way, bass-reﬂex
- Max SPL Output: 126 dB
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz
- Freq. Response (±3 dB): 57 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 100° x 60°
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak (700W LF + 300W HF), 500W Continuous (350W LF + 150W HF)
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 664mm
- Width: 380mm
- Depth: 316mm
- Weight: 14.96kg