JBL CSMA 1120 Drivecore Mixer AmpJBL1376
The JBL CSMA 1120 Amplifier is a professional tool with a sleek industrial look that is designed and built for commercial sound applications.
Utilising Crown’s DriveCore technology enables significantly reduced size and weight – all mixer/amps are highly efficient, fanless and just 1U rack space high. There are both single channel and two channel models with four or eight mixer channels, respectively.
The CSMA mixer/amps offer unmatched ease of use, with a clean, front panel featuring only volume controls for each channel, master volume adjustment, adjustable bass and treble controls and a power switch. All the volume controls are surrounded by an illuminated ring, making them easy to see and operate in darkened environments.
The amplifier can drive 8 ohm and 4 ohm loads and can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. In addition to balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections, all units include RJ45 connectors for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls. All models feature a universal power supply which enables the ability to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz.
- 4 inputs with 1 output of 80 or 120-watts of power
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Priority muting
- Utilizes Crown's DriveCoreTM technology
- Includes rack mounting kit
- Output: 120W @ 4/8 Ohms (1kHz Power, THD+N<0.5%
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB (@1W into 4 or 8 Ohms)
- Load Impedance: Stable from 2 - 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.4Vrms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Greater than 100 dB - 1kHz, A-weighted
- Input Impedance: Balanced 20K Ohms/Unbalanced 10K Ohms
- Max Input: +20dBu Typical
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 43.3mm
- Width: 218.5mm
- Depth: 303.4mm
- Weight: 4.6kg