JBL Control SB-2 2x10" Surface SubJBL0086
The Control SB-2 provides low frequency reinforcement in subwoofer/satellite systems.
Ideal for foreground music and music/paging systems in restaurants, retail establishments, theme bars, music cafes, health clubs, and other indoor applications.
- 250mm dual voice coil transducer
- Stereo inputs with high-pass outputs for satellite speakers
- Slot-load vented bandpass design
- Complements full-range Control Contractor Series systems
- Continuous program power capacity
- High Sensitivity: 100 dB, 1 W, 1 m
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 340 W (both inputs driven)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (1W, 1m) at corner
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms per input; 4 ohms total
- Network Filter to Subwoofer: 12 dB / oct low-pass (per input), 160 Hz.
- Acoustic Filtering: 6 dB/ oct lo-pass filtering via slot load design, 80 Hz
- Network Filter Satellite Outputs: 6 dB/ oct high-pass (per output).
- Drivers: 250 mm (10 inn) long throw with dual voice coils.
- Enclosure Material: Particle Board
- Terminations: Spring terminals, accepts banana plugs. Left In, Right In, Left Satellite Out, and Right Satellite Out.
- Installation Accessories: MTC_SB2W for installing SB-2 onto a wall or into a corner. MTC-SB2C for suspending SB-2 from a ceiling.
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 394mm
- Width: 585mm
- Depth: 343mm
- Weight: 19.1kg