JBL Control 67P/T Pendant SpeakerJBL1094
The JBL Control 67P/T in black incorporates a large enclosure and high-power 6.5” (165 mm) transducer for extended bass and high-fidelity performance.
The extra-large RBI Radiation Boundary Integrator™ provides outstanding pattern control, which can allow fewer speakers to cover a venue.
- RBI Radiation Boundary Integrator Technology
- 120 degrees conical coverage
- Coaxial design featuring 165mm woofer and 25mm soft-dome tweeter
- Hanging hardware with 4.5m galvanized steel cable
- Easy to adjust clamp
- Black coloured
- Priced and Sold Individually
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 58 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 78 Hz – 16 kHz
- Power Capacity:
- 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise Power (with 300 Watts peaks)
- 150 Watts Continuous Program Power
- Nominal Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 120° (+20°/-15°)
- Directivity (Q): 5.7
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.5 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m: 109 dB continuous pink noise, 115 dB peak
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W
- 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Transformer Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB @ 7.5 W, 0.5 dB @ 15 W, 0.6 dB @ 30 W, 0.7 dB @ 60 W
- LF Driver:
- 165 mm (6.5 in) polypropylene-coated paper with pure butyl rubber surround,
- 25 mm (1 in) copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil-former
- HF Driver: 25 mm (1.0 in) textile soft-dome, neodymium magnet assembly, ferro-fluid cooling, aluminum voice coil former
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Environmental: Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 – splashproof rating.
- Termination: Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Suspension: Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanised-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple™ brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Ratings: Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
Physical & Dimensions
- Diameter: 312mm
- Height to top of cabinet: 330mm
- Height to top of suspension bracket: 350mm
- Weight: 5.2kg