JBL Control 45C/T 5.25" SpeakerJBL1629
The Control 45C/T is a premium in ceiling professional loudspeaker designed for applications that can benefit from extremely wide bandwidth and very consistent coverage from a ceiling speaker with a small footprint.
- JBL Control 45C/T Two-Way 5.25" Coaxial Ceiling speaker
- Extremely consistent 120deg coverage
- Featuring JBL's exclusive conical Radiation Boundary Integrator
- Coaxial design
- Bass extension down to 55 Hz
- Integrated backcan for easy
- Priced and Sold Individually
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 80 Hz – 17 kHz
- Power Capacity:
- 150 Watts Continuous Program Power
- 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 120° conical coverage
- Directivity Factor (Q): 5.6
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.3 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL: 107 dB @ 1 m (3.3 ft) average, 113 dB peak
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms (in bypass mode)
- Transformer Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, (& 7.5W @ 70V)
- Transformer Insertion Loss: 0.76 dB @ 60W, 0.70 dB @ 30W, 0.61 dB @ 15W, 0.58 dB @ 7.5W
- LF Driver: 130 mm (5.25 in) polypropylene-coated paper cone with butyl rubber surround, 25 mm (1 in) copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil former.
- HF Driver: 20 mm (0.75 in) soft-dome, neodymium magnet assembly, ferro-fluid cooling, aluminum voice coil former.
- Input Connectors:
- Two removable locking 2-pin connectors with screw-down terminals. Max wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm).
- Key: 1) + in, 2) - in, A)+ loop thru, B) - loop thru
- KnockoutsTwo (top, and side)
- Safety Agency: Suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL1480 Speakers for Fire Alarm, Emergency and Commercial and Professional Use, complies with UL-2043 Fire Tests for Heat and Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products, CUL, NFPA-70, NFPA- 90A Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems. In accordance with the requirements of IEC60849/EN60849.
Physical & Dimensions
- Diameter: 250mm
- Mounting Depth: 239mm
- Cutout Size: 220mm
- Ceiling Thickness Range: Accommodates tiles / drywall up to 70 mm (2.75 in) thick
- Net Weight: 3.9 kg (8.6 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 kg (19.0 lb), pair pack