JBL Control 128WT 8" 100 V Wall SpeakerJBL0607
The Control 128WT is a premium in-wall speaker within the JBL Professional Control® Contractor line designed for applications such as foreground music, boardrooms, reception areas, airports, convention centres, cruise ships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums, surround locations, or any critical listening application where top performance from a loudspeaker with minimal visual impact is required.
- 200mm polymer-coated aluminum-cone woofer with pure butyl rubber surround
- 25mm pure-titanium dome low-diffraction swivel aimable titanium tweeter
- High-slope crossover for natural midrange sound
- Extended bandwidth performance of 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- 100v/50w version
- Screw-down Euroblock-type connector
- Priced and Sold Individually
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity:
- 200 W Peak
- 100 W Continuous Program Power
- 50W Continuous Pink Noise
- Transformer Taps:
- 70 V: 50 W, 25 W, 12 W & 6 W
- 100 V: 50 W, 25 W, & 12 W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency: 200 mm (8 in) polymer-coated aluminium cone, pure butyl rubber surround.
- High-Frequency: 25 mm (1 in) pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
- Terminations: Screw-down Euroblock-type connector. Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5 mm)2
- Crossover Network: 2nd order Low Pass to the woofer and 2nd order High Pass to the tweeter.
Physical & Dimensions
- Optimum Air Cavity Behind Speaker: 40 to 80 liters (1.4 to 2.8 cu ft)
- Outside Height: 334mm
- Outside Width: 257mm
- Outside Depth: 110 mm
- Front of Wall to Back of Speaker: 102mm
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 32 mm (1.25 in)
- Cutout Height: 300mm
- Cutout Width: 225mm
- Net Weight (ea): 3.3 kg (7.2 lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 7.8 kg (17.2 lb)