JBL Control 126W 100 V Wall SpeakerJBL0586
The Control 126W is a premium in-wall speaker within the JBL Professional Control® Contractor line designed for applications such as foreground music, boardrooms, reception areas, airports, convention centres, cruise ships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums, surround locations, or any critical listening application where top performance from a loudspeaker with minimal visual impact is required.
- 165mm polymer-coated aluminum-cone woofer with pure butyl rubber surround
- 25mm pure-titanium dome lowdiffraction swivel aimable titanium tweeter
- High-slope crossover for natural midrange sound
- Extended bandwidth performance of 38 Hz - 20 kHz
- 50w version
- Screw-down Euroblock-type connector.
- Priced and Sold Individually
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity:
- 200 W Peak
- 100 W Continuous Program Power
- 50 W Continuous Pink Noise
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL, 1W, 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency: 165mm (6.5 in) polymer-coated aluminum cone.
- High-Frequency: 25mm (1 in) pure-titanium dome with cloth suspension on low-diffraction swivel-mount with -10 degree aimability.
- Terminations: Screw-down Euroblock-type connector. Max wire size 14 AWG (1.5 mm)2
- Crossover Network: 3rd order (18 dB/oct) Low Pass to the woofer and 3rd order (18 dB/oct) High Pass to the tweeter.
Physical & Dimensions
- Optimum Air Cavity Behind Speaker: 20 to 40 liters (0.7 to 1.4 cu ft)
- Outside Height: 280mm
- Outside Width: 215mm
- Outside Depth: 105mm
- Front of Wall to Back of Speaker: 99mm
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 32mm (1.25 in)
- Height: 246mm
- Width: 181mm
- Net Weight (ea): 2.1 kg (4.5 lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 126 W: 4.8 kg (10.5 lb)