JBL CBT 70J-1 Passive ColumnJBL1153
The CBT 70J-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilising complex analogue delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
- Constant Beamwidth Technology Two-Way Line Array Column
- Improved mounting bracket for enhanced aiming flexibility
- Comes with stronger, improved grille
- Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket included
- Dynamic SonicGuard overload protection of HF devices
- Available in black or white - this is the black version
- Components: Four 130 mm (5 in) LF drivers
- Sixteen: 25 mm (1 in) HF drivers
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Vertical (selectable via switch)
- Narrow Mode: 25° (2 kHz - 16 kHz) (±10°)
- Broad Mode: 45° (750 Hz - 16 kHz) (±10°)
- Horizontal 150° (500 Hz – 8 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m):
- (speech mode) 98 dB (1 kHz - 8 kHz)
- (music mode) 93 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- (speech mode) 96 dB (1 kHz - 8 kHz)
- (music mode) 92 dB (300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Capacity:
- 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs
- 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL:
- (speech mode) 125 dB cont ave (131 peak)
- (music mode) 120 dB cont ave (126 peak)
- (speech mode) 123 dB cont ave (129 peak)
- (music mode) 119 dB cont ave (125 peak)
- Low Frequency Drivers: 4 pcs, 130 mm (5 in) drivers, dual magnet neodymium, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil, damped blended textile surround, coated diaphragm for moisture, UV, and salt resistance, shielded.
- High Frequency Drivers: 16 pcs, 25 mm (1 in) drivers, dual magnet neodymium, encased magnet and coated diaphragm for moisture, UV and salt resistance, shielded.
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability: IP-55 rated, per IEC529, when installed with optional MTC-PC2 panel cover. UV, moisture and 200-hr ASTM G85 acid-air/salt-spray resistant.
- Colours: Black or white (-WH)
- Insert Points: 10 M6 swivel (pan)/tilt (16 mm deep) insert points on back panel.
- Mounting: Included swivel (pan)/tilt wall bracket provides continuously variable +/-80 degree left-right swivel aiming (at no up/down tilt -- see Bracket Guide for maximum swivel range at various up/down tilt angles), continuously variable +/-15 degree tilt, as well as 5 degree fixed increment points. Ten threaded mounting points located on back panel of cabinet conform to industry standard rectangular 127 x 70 mm (5.0 x 2.75 in) pattern for OmniMount® 60.0 and other compatible third-party brackets. Threaded mounting points can be utilized for suspension.
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 694mm
- Width: 170mm
- Depth: 237mm
- Weight: 9.5kg