JBL CBT 50LA-1 Passive ColumnJBL1149
The CBT 50LA-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control, utilising analogue delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor passive column speakers.
- Constant Beamwidth Technology Line Array Column Loudspeaker
- Improved mounting bracket for enhanced aiming flexibility
- Accomplish consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, plus 8 ohm direct capability
- Available in black and white, finished in black
- Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket included
- Eight 50 mm
- (2 in) Full-Range
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern:
- Vertical 20° (1.5 kHz - 16 kHz, ±10°)
- Horizontal 150° (ave, 1 kHz – 4 kHz, ±20°)
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m):
- 93 dB (speech mode, 2 kHz - 14 kHz)
- 89 dB (music mode, 300 Hz - 18 kHz)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Capacity (8 ohm setting):
- 150W (600W peak), 2 hrs
- 100 W (400W peak), 100 hrs
- Max SPL:
- Speech mode: 115 dB cont ave (121 peak)
- Music mode: 111 dB cont ave (117 peak)
- 70V/100V Transformer Taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, (7.5W at 70V only), and 8Ω thru, via switch
- Enclosure: Fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet, painted aluminum grille
- Outdoor Capability:
- IP-55 rated, per IEC529, when installed with optional MTC-PC2 panel cover.
- UV, moisture and 200-hr ASTM G85 acid-air/salt-spray resistant.
- Insert Points: Ten M6 insert points on back panel.
- Included swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket provides continuously variable +/-80 degree left-right swivel aiming (at no up/down tilt -- see Bracket Guide for maximum swivel range at various up/down tilt angles), continuously adjustable ±15 degree tilt, as well as 5 degree fixed increment points within the range.
- Ten threaded mounting points located on back panel conform to industry standard rectangular 108 x 51 mm (4.25 x 2.0 in) pattern for OmniMount® 30.0 and other compatible third-party brackets. Threaded mounting points can be utilized for suspension.
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 528mm
- Width: 99mm
- Depth: 153mm
- Weight: 4.1kg