JBL AWC82 8" All Weather SpeakerJBL1211
The JBL AWC82 is a compact, coaxial-driver, 2-way, highly weather-resistant full-range loudspeaker system which is ideal for speech and music-fill in a wide variety of applications, including sports facilities, racetracks, stadiums, fairgrounds, rodeos, skating rinks, themed entertainment venues, cruise ships, water parks, outdoor background music/paging systems, swimming pools, and a wide variety of other outdoor or indoor venue types.
- Highly weather-resistant IP56 rating
- Consistent 120 x 120deg broadband pattern control
- Extraordinary clarity for speech
- With extended frequency response for music
- Overload protection
- High-power passive crossover network
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 100 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 120° x 120°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.1 (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.4 dB (1 k – 16 kHz)
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC):
- 250 W 2 hrs.
- 200 W 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 94 dB (Ave. 100 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Maximum SPL:
- Direct 8Ω: 118 dB (peaks of 124 dB)
- 200 W Tap: 117 dB
- Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 200W, 100W, 50W, 25W
- 100V: 200W, 100W, 50W
- Low Frequency Driver: Kevlar-reinforced cone with weather treatment, 50 mm (2 in) voice coil.
- High Frequency Driver: 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm and voice coil diameter, high temperature polymer diaphragm, patented design, fluid-cooling.
- HF Driver Protection: Minimum audibility SonicGuard™ HF overload protection
- Enclosure: ABS with Glass enclosure, heavily braced
- Attachment: Two M10 (fine-thread) points for included U-bracket. M6 secondary safety attachment point on back panel.
- Grille: Corrosion-resistant zinc-rich extra-thick powder coated steel grille, 3-layer assembly with foam and woven poly mesh backing.
- Input Connection: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 9 mm outside 4 mm inside open-lug (#6, #8 or #10) plus bare wire up to 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG) wire or spade lugs. Terminal compartment cover equipped with gland nut that forms water-tight seal with round-jacketed cables with outside diameters between 4.0 mm (0.16") and 9.0 mm (0.36")
- Environmental: IP56 per IEC529, with a minimum 5° downward aiming angle. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV, and ASTM G85 for salt spray (168 hrs).
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 300
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 305mm
- Weight: 9.8kg
- Weight with U-bracket: 11.6kg