JBL AW595-LS-BK 15" All Weather SpeakerJBL1401
The AW595-LS-BK in black is a high power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 2265H 380 mm (15 in) low-frequency driver and 2432H high-frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil compression driver.
The large format Progressive Transition wave-guide provides excellent 90° x 50° coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation.
The system can be operated as an 8-ohm device and is equipped with a 400W transformer for 70/100V applications. A corrosion-resistant extra-thick zinc plated polyester powder coated U-type mounting bracket is included.
The enclosure is constructed of multi layer glass composite and is heavily braced to maximise low frequency performance. The 16-gauge stainless steel grille, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh, provides excellent protection in the harshest environments.
The AW595-LS is part of JBL’s AE Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
- All Fiberglass Enclosure
- 400 W, 70/100V Transformer Included
- U-type Mounting Bracket Included
- EN54-24 Compliant
- In Black Finish
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 41 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 88 Hz – 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°, rotatable waveguide
- Directivity Factor (Q): 12.6
- Directivity Index (DI): 11 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC)1: 400 W (1600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL2: 127 dB-SPL cont avg (133 dB peak)
- Maximum SPL (@ 4m): 113.34 dB
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m)3
- : 100 dB SPL
- Sensitivity (1W @ 4m): 88.43 dB SPL
- 70V / 100V Transformer Taps:
- 70V: 400 W, 200 W, 100W
- 100V: 400W, 200W
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in.) Differential Drive® driver with 75mm (3 in) dual voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: (1W @ 1m, 98 dB SPL within operational band):
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: (1W @ 1m): 113 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-H95HF -1
- Enclosure: Hand-Laminated Fiberglass, gray gelcoat (similar to Pantone 420C)
- Suspension Attachment: 2 x M10 for Included U-Bracket, 2 x M6 for aiming stabilization, 1 x M10 on rear for safety.
- Grille: Three layer grille assemblies consisting of 16-gauge powder coated stainless steel, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh.
- Input Connector: CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.
- Environmental Specifications: IP55C per IEC 529
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 485mm
- Width: 810mm
- Depth: 478mm
- Weight: 28.3kg