JBL ASB7118 18" Passive SubwooferJBL0894
The ASB7118 is a 18" high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer enclosure housing JBL’s exclusive 2269H Ultra Long Excursion 18" Differential Drive® woofer.
This woofer features neodymium magnet, dual voice coils and dual gaps, JBL’s exclusive Vented Gap Cooling™ and ultra robust composite cone for high excursion and extra long life. Woofer is capable of a peak-to-peak maximum excursion of 89 mm (3.5").
- 2269H 18" Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap
- Neodymium magnet transducer
- 2000 watts continuous pink noise
- 8000 watts peak power handling capacity
- Ultra Long Excursion
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 22 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 34 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 2000 W (8000 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 1200 W (4800 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 25 Hz - 200 Hz: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 25 Hz - 200 Hz: 96 dB-SPL, 1W (2.83V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 2269H, 460 mm (18 in) dia., 100 mm (4 in) Dual Coil Dual Gap neodymium Differential Drive® VGC™ driver
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side) M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 546mm
- Width: 560mm
- Depth: 815mm
- Weight: 42.9kg