JBL AM7200/64 8" AE Passive SpeakerJBL1121
The JBL AM7200/64 speakers are high power mid-high frequency loudspeaker system comprised of one 200 mm (8 in) CMCD Cone Midrange Compression Driver and one 38 mm (1.5 in) exit/75 mm (3 in) voice-coil HF compression driver.
The multi-band PT Progressive Transition mid-high frequency waveguide provides well-controlled coverage and is rotatable for cabinet positioning in either horizontal or vertical orientation. High-slope crossovers minimise band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances array ability. The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Pre engineered array bracket is available. AM7200 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- Wide variety of fixed installation applications
- High power mid-high frequency loudspeaker system
- 2265H Differential Drive Low-Frequency Driver
- 2432H High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Bi-Amp/Tri-Amp Switchable
- Optional planar array frame kit
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 260 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 330 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 60° x 40°, rotatable waveguide
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 2.3 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): MF: 350 W (1400 W peak), 2 hrs HF: 100 W (400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC)MF/HF: 200 W (800 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode: MF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak) HF: 135 dB-SPL cont avg (141 dB peak)Passive mode: MF/HF: 133 dB-SPL cont avg (139 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): Passive mode: 108 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Midrange Driver: JBL CMCD-82H Cone Midrange Compression Driver with integral 200 mm (8 in) diameter Differential Drive® dual voice-coil internal driver
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1M) (Midrange): 108 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2432H, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 75 mm (3 in) voice coil
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m) (High Frequency): 115 dB SPL
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 13 points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon® and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 548mm
- Width: 561mm
- Depth: 657mm
- Weight: 27.2kg