JBL AM5215/64 15" AE Passive SpeakerJBL0904
The JBL AM5215/64 is a medium power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive® dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) low frequency driver and 2408H-1 high frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver.
The large format PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide provides excellent coverage in a variety of patterns. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can be used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimise band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances array ability.
- Medium power, lightweight
- 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Available in Black, White and WRC/WRX weather resistant finishes
- Excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 41 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 60° x 40°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 14.5
- Directivity Index (DI):11.6 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs HF: 40 W (160 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC)Passive mode: 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode: LF: 125 dB-SPL cont avg HF: 131 dB-SPL cont avg.
- System Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): Passive mode: 98 dB SPL
- Low Frequency Driver:1 x JBL 265H-1 380 mm (15 in) driver with 50.8 mm (2 in) dual voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m, within operational band): 99 dB SPL
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2408H-1, 38 mm (1.5 in) exit compression driver, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice coil
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 115 dB SPL
- Waveguide: PT-H66HF-1
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 15 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish. White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon® and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529.
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 783mm
- width: 422mm
- Depth: 504mm
- Weight: 25kg