JBL AL7115 15" AE Low Frequency SubJBL1124
The JBL AL7115 is a high power, low frequency loudspeaker system comprised of one 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® low frequency driver in a front-loaded, vented configuration. The trapezoidal cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points.
Pre-engineered array bracket is available. AL7115 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of applications.
- 1 x 15" 2265H Differential Drive
- Low- Frequency Driver
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- Arrays with various AE Series
- Arrays with mid-high frequency and compact 2-way models
- AL7115 is a high power, low frequency loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz – 4.2 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz - 3.0 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): 1000 W (4000 W peak), 2 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): 600 W (2400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL:
- 50 Hz –125 Hz: 127 dB-SPL cont avg (133 dB peak)
- 125 Hz – 800 Hz: 126 dB-SPL cont avg (132 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity (dB-SPL, 1W @ 1m):
- 50 Hz – 125 Hz: 97 dB
- 125 Hz – 800 Hz: 97 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive driver with 75 mm (3 in) dual voice coil
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal with 15 degree side angles, 16 mm (5/8 in) exterior grade 11-ply Finnish birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 13 points (3 top, 3 bottom, 2 each side, 3 rear), M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex™ finish.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon® and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs. Speakon in parallel with barrier strip for loop-through.
- Environmental Specifications: Mil-Std 810; IP-x3 per IEC529
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 548mm
- Width: 561mm
- Depth: 657mm
- Weight: 25.9kg