JBL AC195 10" AE Passive SpeakerJBL1663
The JBL AC195 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 258 mm (10 in) low frequency driver and one 25 mm (1 in) exit/35 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver.
The rotatable PT™ Progressive Transition waveguide provides 90° by 50° coverage in vertical cabinet orientation. High slope passive crossovers minimise band overlap and well-controlled off axis response.
The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Four threaded inserts located on back of the enclosure allow attachment of a MultiMount® or similar type mounting.
AC195 is part of JBL’s AE Application Engineered Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers for a wide variety of fixed installation applications.
- Compact enclosure
- The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminals
- Multiple attachment points for ultimate flexibility
- 258 mm (10 in) LF transducer
- 90 by 50 coverage
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 68 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 85 Hz - 18kHz
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 95 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL(1m): 118 dB (124 dB peak)
- Power Rating (Continuous/Program/Peak): 200 W/400 W/800 W
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° (H x V)
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 10" woofer (P/N: 5050692), 258 mm (10 in) driver with 66 mm (2.5 in) voice-coil
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x 2408H-2 driver with 25 mm (1 in) exit/38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil
- Input Connector: Dual Neutrik NL4MP connectors plus covered barrier trip terminals
- Enclosure: 15 mm multi-ply hardwood plywood
- Grille: Powder coated, 1.5mm perforated steel, with acoustically transparent black foam backing
- Finish: Textured black paint finish. White (-WH) available upon request. Not available with WRC & WRX finish.
- Suspension / Mounting: 14 x M10 and 4 x M10 for Wall Mount Bracket. Optional U-bracket, L-bracket and wall-mount bracket
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 535mm
- Width: 310mm
- Depth: 329mm
- Weight: 13.1kg