Icon Platform M+ DAW ControllerICON-PLATFORM-M-PLUS
Seize control of your productions with the Icon Platform M+ DAW Controller, adding true tactile control via USB 2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system.
The all-new Platform M+ is a MIDI control surface designed for producers, engineers and musicians who want the hands on control of a mixing console and the flexibility of modern “in the box" digital music production within a smaller physical workspace.
With nine full sized motorised faders, eight rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time, all the primary functions of your DAW are now at your fingertips.
Control any Digital Audio Workstation
The Platform M+ integrates with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Mapping presets for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper are loaded at our factory. Mackie Control or HUI protocols provide seamless interfacing with your DAW's functions. But even if your preferred DAW is not on this list, you can still map its functions with our intuitive MIDI learn mode.
Customise your setup
The compact size (40cm x 20cm x 4.5cm) of this DAW controller means it should fit comfortably into any studio setup. But, the Platform M+ is also designed to be the nerve center of your very own scalable, customizable, modular audio production system. Add the Icon Platform D2 Backlit LCD Display Module to keep track of every parameter, channel and control value in your mix.
A variety of additional expansion modules are also planned for future release, adding more faders, knobs and pads; providing even greater power, versatility and creativity. With the Icon Platform M, you can build the control surface that suits your needs.
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorised faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Select, Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated Zoom buttons with 2 direction keys; use in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated Track buttons for easy selection of different channels
- 2 illuminated Bank buttons for shifting channels in groups of 8
- ICON “Quick-Setup" driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason, Studio One and Bitwig
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tools
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMapTM software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit) Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- 4 expansion ports equipped for expansion modules such as Icon Platform D2
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Bundled with ICON edition Cubase LE and Samplitude LE
- 12V/5A power adaptor included
|Connections||USB 2.0 Type-B
4 x extension ports
1 x Platform D/D2 port
|Power Supply||12 VDC, 2.5 A|
|Current Consumption||2.0 A or less|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||15.6 x 7.7 x 2.3" / 395.0 x 196.0 x 58.0 mm|