Hear Technologies Hear Back HubHE-HBHUB
A basic Hear Back system consists of a Hub and personal Mixers connected using standard CAT5E cables.
A single Hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of eight Mixers. That’s one for you and everybody in the band. If that’s not enough, the Hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus In and Out for virtually unlimited system size. The Hear Back Hub can accept analogue input signals from audio mixers, auxiliary, matrix, monitor, and/or direct outputs.
The ADAT input can come from digital audio workstations, digital recorders, or digital mixers. For front of house or remotely located digital mixers, The Extreme Extender ADAT In/Out that converts ADAT optical, which has very limited distance, to the HearBus for transmission of up to 500 feet.
- Three switch selectable 8-channel input sources
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Very attractive pricing
- Excellent audio fidelity
- Built-in DSP Limiter
- Very long digital lines possible without loss of audio quality
- Audio inputs ADAT, analogue and the HearBus are switch selectable from the front panel.
- Local control of up to ten channels of audio (8 inputs plus a stereo Aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones, line outs and the Aux input to the line outputs)
- Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a “brick wall” limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
Headphone amplifier fault indicator in case of over temperature, or a short, the red LED comes on to alert the user something is a problem
- A second visual trouble shooting aid for the user is the Bus status indicator
- Link Indicators – Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation the link LED is illuminated
- Standard CAT5E power and signal Connection, cost effective, simple, non-obtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The Cable is held in place with a “built-in cable strain relief”
- Balanced Line-Outs, Mono/Stereo
- Stereo AUX In
- Built-in Mic Stand Mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
- High Power – Low Distortion Headphone Amplifiers
- One of the industry's most powerful headphone amplifiers
Manufacturer: Hear Technologies