Future Sound Systems MX1MX1
Future Sound Systems MX1 mixer module is designed to present a compact, affordable mixing solution for Eurorack users.
The MX1 gives four audio inputs in as many HP, with both normal and phase-inverted outputs available.
Level controls of the MX1 are logarithmic, but the channels are DC coupled, so CVs can be summed together using the MX1 if necessary. The MX1 provides unity gain of each channel when the level control is fully clockwise, meaning that there is no loss of signal when mixing.
This also allows for the MX1 to be overdriven, especially if the same source is multipled to the four inputs. A set of expansion headers also allow for the FSS P.O.C.A. VAC1 and Whitehall SW1 modules to be used alongside the MX1 without any patching required.
- Four channel mixing in 4HP
- Logarithmic level controls for audio input level scaling
- DC coupled channels allow for CV summing
- Normal and phase-inverted outputs
- Unity gain summing allows for overdrive effects
- Expander board and cable allow for normalling from FSS VAC1 and SW1 modules.
- Reverse power protection
- 2mm thick fibreglass panel
- Hand assembled and tested by Finlay Shakespeare at FSS HQ in Bristol
- Module width: 4HP
- Module depth: 39mm behind 2mm front panel with expander attached.
- Current consumption: Max. 30mA on both +12V and -12V rails. Typ. 15mA on both rails when not driving LEDs (e.g. FSS AJAKs)
Manufacturer: Future Sound Systems