Furman PL-Pro DMC E Power ConditionerPL-PRO DMC E
The Furman PL-Pro DMC E brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design.
The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS).
Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressors.
- Maximum Output Current: 16 amps
- Line Cord: 3/1.0MM AWG, 2.5M cord w/IEC female to 10A Schuko plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket: w/Switch Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 180 to 274 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 375 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
- Safety Listing: CE
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 482.6mm
- Depth: 266.7mm
- Height: 44.5mm
- Weight: 6kg