Furman CN-3600 SE Conditioner/SequencerCN-3600 SE
The new CN-3600 SE is one of the first products to feature Furman’s Smart Sequencing technology, which allows large and complex A/V systems to be safely powered on and off with a simple press of a button or turn of a key, even by nontechnical personnel.
Smart Sequencing’s bidirectional communications between installed units enables a primary unit to control and sequence multiple secondary units, ensuring multi zone electronic systems are powered on and off safely and dependably from a single control point across an entire installation.
Units can be connected via current loop at runs of more than 1,000 feet with backwards compatibility with Furman’s legacy sequencers.
- Operating Temperature Range: 5C (40F) to 40C (105F) degrees
- Noise Attenuation: Linear, 10dB @10KHz, 40dB@100KHz, 50dB@500KHz
- AC Voltage Input Range: 180-270VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum AC Current Rating: 16 amps (Thermal breaker)
- AC Cord: 1.5mm2x3, 2.5m Long, black, IEC C19 Female to Schuko CEE 7/7 Male Plug
- Power Consumption (No Load): 10 Watts
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 483mm
- Depth: 280mm