Fostex T50RP MK3 HeadphonesFX-T50RPMK3
The T50RPMK3 uses a semi-open design that combines some advantages from open and closed designs.
This has allowed Fostex to create a headphone with a very flat and accurate response, most suited to critical and analytical listening, where the full isolation of a closed design is not necessary.
- Driver: Regular Phase (or Orthdynamic)
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Sensitivity: 92dB (at 1kHz, 1mW)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz – 35kHz
- Maximum Input Power: 3000mW
- Weight: 315g
- Cable: Detachable 1/4” Stereo Phone (3m) and Stereo Mini (1.2m)