Focal Shape 40 4" Active Studio MonitorFO-SHAPE40
The Shape 40 is the most compact studio monitor in the Focal Professional line, and the perfect solution for nearfield monitoring.
These monitors can be used from 23″ away (60cm), and they have astonishingly extended low end frequency response. Whether you have a room of less than 107ft2 (10m2), or an installation where compactness is paramount, Shape 40 is the perfect solution.
The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier.
Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 60Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 102dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Woofer: 4" (10cm) Flax Cone
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) 'M' profile Aluminum-Magnesium
- Midrange and low frequency amplifier: 25W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier: 25W, class AB
- High pass filter: Adjustable Full range / 80Hz
- Bass settings: Adjustable, +/-6dB (0 - 250Hz)
- Midrange/bass settings: Adjustable, +/-3dB (160Hz, Q=1)
- High settings: Adjustable, +/-3dB (4.5 - 35kHz)
- Connectors: XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
- Auto-standby: after 30 minutes, no signal
- Switchable voltage: 220-240V / 100-120V
- Finish: Vinyl, real walnut and black painting
- Dimensions with four rubber feet (HxWxD): 10.1 x 6.3 x 7.9" (257 x 161 x 200mm)
- Weight: 16.1lb (5kg)