Focal Trio6 BE 3-Way Active Studio MonitorFO-TRIO6BE/R
The Trio6 Be is a three-way speaker with a 1” tweeter, a 5” woofer, and an 8” subwoofer. Yet, switching to FOCUS mode reconfigures Trio6 Be in two-way monitor.
This dual monitor is the new reference in its price range owing to its extreme neutrality, its precise stereophonic imaging, and its ability to resolve the most minute sonic details, while its Class G amplifiers deliver SPL levels to suit all musical styles.
Switching to Focus mode reconfigures Trio6 Be in two-way mode.
When utilised to its full potential, the Beryllium tweeter reaches up to 40kHz and the 8” subwoofer extends low frequencies down to 35Hz. This offers engineers complete control of the audio signal.
The 1” pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter provides numerous advantages, including wide dispersion, amazing frequency response linearity, quick dynamics, and unrivaled impulse response.
As a two-way speaker, Trio6 Be employs only the 5” woofer and the tweeter, limiting frequencies to between 90Hz and 20kHz. This configuration provides the perfect compromise when checking the quality of the mix for playback systems with limited frequency response, such as TVs, PCs, cars, and portable speaker systems.
Trio6 Be may be used vertically or horizontally to optimise positioning thanks to an adjustable aluminium baffle housing the woofer and tweeter.
This rotating baffle is capable of rotating 360° in 90° increments, making it one of the most versatile speakers to position.
- Two monitors in one with remote switching: a quick and effective way to compare the mix translated to a compromised speaker system
- Wide uncompromised dynamics, linearity, and wide dispersion produced by Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: state-of-the-art speaker design and material
- Neutral, distortion-free sound thank to W composite sandwich cone
- Rotating baffle: facilitates both horizontal and vertical setups
- Simplified room integration, thank to LF and HF shelving, 160Hz EQ
- High SPL accommodates all musical styles (115dB peak @ 1m)
- Focus mode (two-way or three-way configuration): Remote pedal (not supplied)
- Low and high frequencies & 160Hz notch adjusting: three control knobs
- Balanced Input: XLR electronically balanced 10 kOhms
- Focus socket: input / output 1/4" jack
- Amplifier HF: 100W, class AB
- Amplifier LF: 200W, Class G
- Amplifier MR: 150W, Class G
- Power Connection: IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- Power Supply: 230V (class T fuse 1.6A fuse rating)
- Frequency Response (Three-way): 35Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Frequency Response (Two-way): 90Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
- SPL (Three-way): 115dB SPL (peak at 1m)
- SPL (Two-way): 105dB SPL (peak at 1m)
- Dimensions: 520 (H) x 278 (W) x 360 (D) mm
- Weight: 20kg