Focal Clear Pro HeadphonesFO-CLEARPRO
Focal's Clear Pro Open-Back headphone has been meticulously designed with studio mixing and mastering applications in mind.
The M-profile aluminium/magnesium dome driver with its new copper coil design provides dynamic insight across the entire audio spectrum whilst wielding a level of control over the lower end.
Clear Pro features a leather and perforated microfiber headband along with 20mm memory foam ear cushions for almost intimidating levels of comfort over longer mixing periods.
Thanks to their low impedance of 55 Ohms, the Clear Professionals can also be used with portable audio devices and laptops when travelling.
- Professional open-back headphones
- Remarkable tonal balance over the entire spectrum
- Bass articulation, down to the very lowest frequencies
- Great detail in the high frequencies
- A listening experience very close to a pair of monitor speakers.
- Comfort and ergonomics
- 2 cables supplied to meet all types of use (mixing deck, audio interface, laptop computer)
- Rigid carrying case supplied, with space to store an iLok® key (not supplied)
- Impedance: 55Ω
- Sensitivity: 1mW @ 1kHz
- SPL: 104dB
- THD: 0.25% @ 1kHz / 100dB SPL
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 28kHz
- Type: 40mm aluminium/magnesium 'M'-shaped dome
- Enclosure: Open-back
- Cables: 5m unbalanced coiled cable (01 /4" TRS Jack); 1.2m unbalanced cable (01/8" TRS Jack)
- Adaptors: 3.5mm to 6.35mm jack adapter
- Case: Hard-shell carrying case (250x240x120mm)
- Pads: 2x spare cushions included