Ferrofish Pulse 16FER-PULSE16
The Pulse 16 offers 16 x 16 balanced analogue inputs and outputs, and can handle pro studio levels up to +20dBu.
With the Pulse16, Ferrofish continues their successful tradition of designing high-quality and affordable AD/DA converters, expanding the existing range that consists of the A16 MK-II, A32 and A32 Dante.
On the digital side, four ADAT I/O ports provide a full 16 x 16 channel operation even in 96 kHz SMUX mode.
Full control and easy operation
The headphones output on the front panel of the Pulse16 allows you to monitor every mono or stereo signal on the fly, and two TFT displays provide detailed level information for all 32 signals at a glance. The innovative on-board contextual help, much loved by A32 users, is also visible when navigating through menus and makes using the Pulse16 a breeze.
Exceptional sound quality
Using the most recent converter generation from Cirrus Logic combined with an active digital jitter reduction circuit results in an exceptionally detailed resolution and great overall sound. Whether you're working in 48 kHz or 96 kHz – the Ferrofish Pulse 16 always delivers a full complement of 16 x 16 channels at the highest quality.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 96 kHz converter
- 16 x 16 analogue I/O channels
- 16 x 16 ADAT I/O channels in 2 x 2 TOSLINK ports
- Full 16 x 16 analogue channel count even at double sample rates (SMUX @ 96 kHz)
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- MIDI I/O for remote control
- 2 x TFT screens giving complete control over all levels and system settings
- Proprietary circuit for active jitter reduction
- Input sensitivity of all analogue channels can be set in steps of 1 dB (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Output levels of all analogue channels can be set in steps of 1 dB (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Headphone Output
- Fan-less design – no noise
- 1HE, 19“ solid metal chassis