The Ferrofish B4000+ is a standalone module that produces authentic organ sounds including it's namesake, the Hammond B4.
As well as sounding like the real thing, it also feels like that real thing with it's 9 drawbars which give you to tactile control over your organ sounds as you play.
The B4000+ is fully polyphonic over 3 manuals and is powered by an ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP processors to give you seamless performance without any notes being dropped.
The back panel includes 2 MIDI inputs for connecting keyboards to the lower and upper manuals and a pedal input. The Ferrofish B4000+ also includes a USB port for sending MIDI to Mac or PC and is also used to load patches and firmware uploads. There is also a footswitch input and a single audio in for processing sounds through the onboard effects and a headphone output.
The B4000+ dials will control all the parameters listed on the top of the unit, including sound, percussion, tone, rotor and horn / bass. The onboard effects include the essential rotary, chorus, reverb and compression that you would expect to create that authentic sound.
- Nine drawbars
- Six high resolution metal dials
- TFT colour display
- ARM Cortex M3 and Sharc DSP powered
- USB interface
- Two MIDI inputs
- Stereo analogue output and headphones
- Stereo analogue input to FX
- Expression pedal
- Sustain switch
- Three full polyphony manuals supported
- Percussion including harmonic, attack and decay
- Tonewheel emulation including leakage and condition
- Mechanical emulation including keyclick and key contact delay simulation
- Physical circuit modelling
- Rotating speakers emulation
- Tube amplifier emulation (with overdrive)
- FX section: chorus/vibrato, reverb, compressor
- External audio input routing through FX
- Global tuning
- Envelope attack and decay
- MIDI keysplit and velocity