The Ferrofish A32 AD/DA converter features 32 analogue inputs, 32 analogue outputs, D-Sub connectors, ADAT and MADI capabilities.
With its four ADAT I/O ports you can utilise all 64 analogue channels, even without MADI.
Using MIDI over MADI the A32 is remote controllable using MIDI data embedded in the same MADI cable. The audio transfer between the MADI input and MADI output is done with zero latency, so you can daisy chain multiple A32 without any added latency or delay compensation.
A Dante version of the Ferrofish A32 is also available, featuring an additional interface with 64 digital inputs and 64 digital outputs, and allows for seamless integration with any existing Dante networks.
- 32 balanced analogue inputs, 32kHz - 192kHz
- 32 balanced analogue outputs, 32kHz - 192kHz
- Thermal stabilised oscillator with very low jitter and high stability
- MADI optical and coaxial
- MIDI over MADI
- 4x ADAT TOSLINK inputs
- 4x ADAT TOSLINK outputs
- SMUX up to 192kHz
- BNC Wordclock
- MIDI I/O and MIDI over MADI
- Headphone /submix output for easy control
- 4x TFT Screens allow complete control of all levels and settings
- One Key Control allows easy control of all functions
- 64 analogue channels are visible the same time, peak and level display
- No need to study the manual, multi language help pages guides available
- Preset Management
- 400MHz Sharc DSP processes all 258 audio channels
- Extensive routing/mixing possibilities
- Individual delay-compensation of all analogue outputs