Electro-Voice EVID S5.2XB 5" SpeakerF.01U.332.738
The EVID-S5.2X in black is a high-performance, two-way, full-range, 5.25" (133 mm) surface mount marine grade speaker with excellent wide, uniform dispersion, and outstanding performance.
It is designed for background and foreground music, voice evacuation, paging, and sound reinforcement, and it's ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, such as restaurants, bars, patios, retail, fitness clubs, hospitality, theme parks, leisure venues, and others. With unparalleled ease-of-installation, exceptional weather resistance, modern and delicate look, and its flexible mounting options, the EVID-S5.2X is the perfect solution for a wide variety of surface mount applications.
The EVID-S5.2X has been carefully engineered to resist the toughest weather conditions, without compromising on performance for indoor applications. The full-range speaker is IP65 rated, and its weather-proofing is complemented with exceptional cabinet and grille resistance against sun, salt, moisture, and chlorine.
The EVID-S5.2X includes a versatile U-Bracket that has been designed with the installer in mind, allowing for a wide range of installation applications. The U-Bracket allows for 80 degrees of rotation.
The EVID-S5.2X Utilizes a 60W transformer, that offers a selection of 7.5W (70V only), 15W, 30W or 60W delivered to the speaker system using either 70V or 100V lines, or 8Ω bypass for low impedance lines. Selection is done with a convenient switch on the input panel located on the rear of the speaker.
- EVID S5.2XW surface mount speaker
- Carefully engineered for the toughest weather conditions
- Long throw 5.25" (133 mm) woofer housed in a UL 94-5VB fire rated ABS plastic for extended LF performance down to 55 Hz
- 90 W power handling provides for 108 dB maximum SPL (114 dB Peak)
- 60 W transformer with 8Ω pass-through
- Ideal for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications
- IP65 Rated
- In Black
- Priced and Sold Individually
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 20 kkHz
- Colour: Black
- Connector Type: Removable locking 4-pin connector (Euroblock) – (2) for connection to additional speakers in a distributed line. Max. wire size 12AWG (2.5 mm)
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 90°
- Environmental Specs: IP-65 (per IEC-60529)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 90 Hz – 20kHz
- HF Transducer: 0.75 inch (20 mm)
- LF Transducer: 5.25 inch (122 mm)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 108dB
- Minimum Impedance: 6Ω
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 60Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 90dB
- Transformer: 70V/100V (60W)
- Weatherized: Yes
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 255mm
- Width: 180mm
- Depth: 148mm
- Weight: 3.2kg