Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP Active SubwooferF.01U.351.455
The Electro-Voice ELX200-18SP 18" Active PA Subwoofer features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilising transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18L woofer).
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously.
Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- Wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously
- 2 x XLR/TRS combo jacks and 2 x XLR link outputs
- 1200 W Class-D power amplifier
- Delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 47 Hz - 105 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 145 Hz
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB
- Power rating: 1200 W
- LF transducer: EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)
- Low-Pass frequency: Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Power consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8 A
- Enclosure: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Colour: Black or White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 600 mm x 507 mm x 574 mm (23.7 in x 20.0 in x 22.6 in)
- Net weight: 29.0 kg (64 lb)
- Shipping weight: 33.1 kg (73.0 lb)