Electro-Voice EKX-12 12" Passive SpeakerF.01U.306.416
Usually shipped within 2-3 working days
The Electro-Voice EKX-12 is a 12" passive PA speaker which has a 350W continuous (1400W peak) power handling capability to provide a strong, distortion-free performance.
- 1400 W (peak), 131 dB SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight (8) M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern coverage for best coverage on mid-size stages and 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 95 dB
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 350 W/1400 W
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 82 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 55 Hz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 k Hz
- Minimum Impedance: 7.5 Ω
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 607mm
- Width: 375mm
- Depth: 356mm
- Weight: 17.4kg