Dynacord PowerMate 600-3F.01U.263.562
This extremely compact Dynacord PowerMate 600-3 powered mixer is the youngest member of the PowerMate3 family.
With a total output of 2,000 watts, it is far and away the most powerful compact mixer on the world market, yet it weighs only 9kg!
With its very lavish feature set and exemplary versatility it is the ideal choice for all professional applications in which few channels yet very high audio quality are required.
Performance without compromise: intuitively operated mixing section; 2 editable digital effects devices with 100 presets each and 20 user memories each; professional 4xIN / 4xOUT digital interface (USB) for the connection of a PC or Mac; stereo equaliser in the master section; large, contrast-rich OLED display; and a class-D high-performance power amplifier delivering 2 x 1,000 watts RMS into 4 ohms.
Exclusively high-quality brand components have been used; all faders and potentiometers are supplied by ALPS.
In the mixer section, a total of 8 channel strips are available: 4 MIC / LINE channels, 2 MIC / Stereo USB channels ('Super Channels') and 2 stereo LINE channels.
- Channels (Mono + Stereo): 4 + 4
- Auxiliarys (MON, FX, AUX): 1 Pre, 1 Post, 1 Pre/Post switchable
- Maximum Midband Output Power, 1 kHz, THD = 1%, Dual Channel into 4 Ohms: 2 x 1000 W
- Power Requirements (SMPS with auto range mains input): 100 V to 240 V AC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption, at 1/8 maximum output power, 4 Ohms: 450 W
- Dimensions with lid (W x H x D): 438.8 x 161.7 x 362.5 mm
- Net Weight, without lid: 9.0 kg
- Carrying Bag BAG-600PM
- RMK-PM600-3 rack-mount kit