Dynacord PowerMate 1600-3F.01U.131.114
In the PowerMate 1600-3 the professional user has a mixing desk, multi-effects unit and power amplifier that is capable of delivering concert sound performance, that is compact and portable but nonetheless a very powerful system solution, and that as a small-PA leaves nothing to be desired.
The same spirit of innovation has dominated the further development of what was already an exquisite piece of technology and finds expression in a wealth of technical details, in its user-friendliness, its reliability and safety of operation, its efficient energy management and its superb styling. The perfection of every component reflects the passion of the developers.
For a great many live music applications an integrated solution in the shape of a powered mixer has long been the proven and preferred alternative. PowerMates, with their flexible performance profile, form the perfect solution in such places as hotels, churches, halls, schools, clubs and restaurants. Ideal for use in hire or purchase, Powermates are convenient, compact, light and very simple to operate systems for small to medium-sized events.
- Channels (Mono + Stereo): 12 + 4
- Auxiliarys (MON, FX, AUX): 2 Pre, 2 Post, 2 Pre/Post switchable
- Maximum Midband Output Power, 1 kHz, THD = 1%, Dual Channel into 4 Ohms: 2 x 1000 W
- Power Requirements (SMPS with auto range mains input): 100 V to 240 V AC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption, at 1/8 maximum output power, 4 Ohms: 450 W
- Dimensions with lid (W x H x D): 663.5 x 164.5 x 498.5 mm
- Net Weight, without lid: 17.0 kg