The CMS1000-3 is a 10-channel Compact Mixing System (6 Mic/Line + 4 Mic/Stereo-Line).
With its CMS Compact Mixing System, DYNACORD has seized pole position in this segment of the market by virtue of the quality of its sound, components and features.
By integrating a high-quality mixer, digital 24/48-bit effects processors of studio quality, and now also a professional digital interface to the PC and Mac, the latest generation of CMS mixers represent the ideal solution for a large number of demanding applications in the professional audio sector.
Professional Live Mixer with Concert Sound Performance. The three models, CMS 1000-3, CMS 1600-3, CMS 2200-3 differ in the number of MIC/LINE input channels they offer, but are otherwise identically equipped.
Innovative Solution for Protection and Transportation. Optionally available for the CMS 1000 and 1600 is a very robust plastic lid with an integrated handle—a highly innovative solution that offers optimal protection for the device as well as greater carrying comfort. For the CMS 2200, due to its greater size, a flight-case solution is recommended (available as a further option is a dust cover: the DC-PM2200-COVER).
- Short Description: 100-240V, 6 Mic/Line + 4 Mic/Stereo Line Channels, 6 x AUX, Dual 24 bit Stereo Effects, USB-Audio Interface
- Power Consumption (without lamp / with lamp): 45 W / 50 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D, without lid): 510.5 x 155 x 498.5 mm
- Rack-mount: 483.0 x 135.0 x 443.7 mm
- Weight, without lid: 9.5 kg (10.5 kg incl. RMK)