Denon Professional's Solution Series is designed to be the best friend of audio contractors. Its specialty is solving audio challenges easily and inexpensively by getting signal to someplace that would be otherwise difficult or inconvenient. Simple to install, configure and operate, the Solution Series products belong in the toolbox of every audio installer.
For applications where unsightly cable runs or drilling of holes is not permissible, the DN-202 WT and WR combination is ideal for getting stereo audio from point A to B. The DN-202WT is a wireless audio transmitter with balanced XLR and ¼-inch inputs, enabling users to send audio from a professional audio mixer or source through walls and ceilings up to 100 feet (30m) away.
The DN-202WR is the companion receiver, featuring balanced XLR and ¼-inch outputs for connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems. Multiple DN-202WR’s may be used with a single DN-202WT to optimize sound coverage at an event or split indoor/outdoor/multi-level venues.
- For use with DN-202WT
- For applications where unsightly cable runs or drilling of holes is not permissible
- Wireless audio transmitter with balanced XLR and 1/4 inch inputs
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch outputs for connection to loudspeakers or amplification systems
- Multiple DN-202WR's may be used with a single DN-202WT to optimize sound coverage at an event
- Receives audio up to 30m (100 ft) without wires
- Outputs: XLR and 1/4” audio outputs
- Range: Up to 30m
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 149mm
- Depth: 117mm
- Weight: 0.6kg